Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Weight Loss Tips From Ebony Frelix - Testimonial

WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

AFTER: 142 POUNDS
Ebony Frelix
BEFORE: 198 POUNDS


BEFORE: 198 POUNDS
AFTER: 142 POUNDS
TOTAL: 56 POUNDS


"I was too young to be that fat."

Growing pains:

In high school, Ebony Frelix had always been considered "big-boned" or "thick." She hadn't struggled with her weight very much, after all, she was a cheerleader and led a very active life. But when she graduated and left home, she stopped exercising and began eating large quantities of junk food.

Looking into the mirror:

Shortly after Ebony returned from a trip to Hawaii she made a life-changing decision to lose weight. When she saw pictures from her vacation, Ebony's heart sank. The pictures made it apparent that Ebony was gaining weight, while her friend was losing it. "I really didn't like the way I looked and was considering something as drastic as liposuction," says Ebony. "I was only 22, and I was too young to be that fat.


Turning a new leaf:
Ebony wanted what her friend had achieved. When she found out that Herbalife was all she needed, she immediately ordered the Thermojetics® Green Weight-Management Program. In the first month, Ebony lost four pounds and six inches, and the following month she lost 11 pounds. Over the course of the next few months, Ebony switched to the Thermojetics® Gold High-Protein, Low-Carb Program. Using the two programs, she lost a total of 56 pounds and dropped from a size 14 to a 6. She's kept it off for more than two years now and has plans to keep it off forever.*

FIT FACTS:

Food diary: Breakfast and Lunch: Formula 1 Protein Shake. Snacks: Thermojetics® High-Protein, Low-Carb Protein Bar. Dinner: "Whatever I wanted."

Key motivator: "I was really unhappy with how I looked and I was so depressed. I knew I wasn't taking full advantage of my potential because I was overweight."

Best diet tip:"Make the commitment and be dedicated to achieving solid weight-loss results."
Favorite thin n' fit activity: "Running on a treadmill. I didn't exercise when I was trying to lose weight, but now I have so much energy that I just love it."

During stressful times one of the greatest benefits of regular exercise is its ability to make everyday life a little easier.
Our nutritional programs have helped over 80 million people lose weight in over 94 countries around the world so we know we can help you too.

•Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (750g)
•Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
•Formula 3 Cell Activator®
•Herbal Tea Concentrate‡ (50g)
•Cell-U-Loss®
•Total Control®‡
•Snack Defense®

Preferred Customer – is a person, who is registered as a Herbalife Distributor. Being registered as a distributor does not oblige the person to in reality distribute. It only signifies that the person is registered on the Herbalife computer database and so is qualified to receive a 25% and 35% discount on all purchases. 
In the next step, you will be asked two (2) important questions during the signup process:
As a fresh Distributor, you will receive all the information that you require in order to get a great start off: 
Then complete the Sponsor Information
Please select your Country of Residence* and Language

Enter Sponsor's Herbalife ID Number:   →   10Y2193890
First 3 letters of Sponsor's Last Name:  →     GUE

APPLY ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment