Thursday, August 6, 2020

Weight Loss Tips & the proof of Ashley Family

 "People couldn't believe my energy level was so high"


Ashley before:: 145 pounds
Ashley after: 118 pounds
Net Change: 27 pounds

Tim before:: 287 pounds
Tim after: 178 pounds
Net Change: 109 pounds

 - When my doctor told me I was at risk for a stroke, I realized that I had to do something about my weight. - 
Sudden health concerns:
Except for being overweight, Tim Killebrew had always been healthy as a horse. "All of a sudden, my blood pressure shot up," he remembers. "When my doctor told me I was at risk for a stroke, I realized that I had to do something about my weight."

100 pound-loss in eight months:
Tim started on the Thermojetics® High-Protein, Low-Carb Weight-Management Program and never looked back. "People couldn't believe my energy level was so high," Tim recalls.

All in the family:
Tim's weight loss also inspired his family members to give Thermojetics® a try. "After seeing my father lose 109 pounds, I decided to give Herbalife a try," says Tim’s daughter Ashley. "I lost 27 pounds and have been able to keep the weight off! I think I can help young people realize that they too can lose weight and feel great about themselves!"

FIT FACTS:
Food diary: Breakfast and Lunch: Formula 1 Protein Shake. Snacks: Thermojetics® High-Protein, Low Carb Protein Bar. Dinner: "Whatever I wanted."

Key motivator: "I was really unhappy with how I looked and I was so depressed. I knew I wasn't taking full advantage of my potential because I was overweight."

Best diet tip:"Make the commitment and be dedicated to achieving solid weight-loss results."
Favorite thin n' fit activity: "Running on a treadmill. I didn't exercise when I was trying to lose weight, but now I have so much energy that I just love it."

•Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (750g)
•Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
•Formula 3 Cell Activator®
•Herbal Tea Concentrate‡ (50g)
•Cell-U-Loss®
•Total Control®‡
•Snack Defense®
Get your Distributor ID and PIN code online and gain immediate access to MyHerbalife.com
Joining Herbalife Online is easy and exciting

  is a person, who is registered as a Herbalife Distributor. Being registered as a distributor does not oblige the person to in reality distribute. It only signifies that the person is registered on the Herbalife computer database and so is qualified to receive a 25% discount on all purchases. 

In the next step, you will be asked two (2) important questions during the sign-up process:

As a fresh Distributor, you will receive all the information that you require in order to get a great start off: 

Then complete the Sponsor Information
Please select your Country of Residence* and Language
Enter Sponsor's Herbalife ID Number:   →    W2003069
First 3 letters of Sponsor's Last Name:  →    PRA

Select "NO" in "Purchased an International Business Pack (IBP) from your Sponsor?"
Complete the application
Fill in personal information
Choose PIN code
Agree to terms
Choose and purchase an International Business Pack
This professional kit contains all the information and forms you need to get started.
Notes:
Don't get excited after successfully logging in, Our company will give 35%, 42%, & 50% discount also.
Please purchase our product below 500 $. after getting results then only order more than 500 $.
A very very Important role is kindly Purchase with your own Cards. if your conversation with your sponsor mail we will support you to lose weight and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment